Avanquest, Claranova’s software publishing division, launches a new version of its inPixio Photo Studio® software giving photo enthusiasts and beginners alike increasingly powerful and easy to use functionalities to edit and retouch their photos.
Further enhanced by innovations developed by Avanquest’s R&D teams, this latest version of inPixio Photo Studio introduces a range of new features making it even easier to use, enabling users to be even more creative to produce professional quality photos after each retouch.
New innovative functionalities making it even easier to retouch photos
The new version of inPixio Photo Studio now includes a single streamlined interface incorporating all of inPixio’s most popular functionalities: erase unwanted objects or backgrounds, cutting or photomontage tools improved for faster and even better performances. inPixio Photo Studio 11 has also added:
- A technology seven times faster for erasing unwanted objects;
- Automatically erase objects with more precision guided by algorithms capable of adjusting the most difficult shapes (hair, animal hair, transparence, etc.);
- new tools and content (texts, stickers, filters, forms) to create personalized collages and photomontages from your favorite photos.
inPixio Photo Studio 11 also proposes to new functionalities:
- inPixio Sky, a quick and easy to use sky replacement feature instantaneously transforming the background and automatically adjusting the photo to fit the new atmosphere.
- inPixio Bokeh Effect, a new tool for blurring the background to create beautiful portraits worthy of a pro regardless of the camera used.
Many other functionalities are also integrated in this latest version (automatic color and lighting adjustments, added filters and textures, perspective correction tools, etc.), offering all the tools needed to rapidly and easily retouch one’s photos.
Photo editing software can seem quite intimidating for beginners, so we are focused on developing tools that are both useful and user-friendly, explained Manuel Coelho, Director of Development at inPixio. With more than 10 million users, inPixio not only provides the very best technologies and features, it’s making photo editing easier than never.
A new launch highlighting the shift in Avanquest’s business model
The increasing popularity observed last year with the launch of inPixio Photo Studio 10, was confirmed in H1 2020-2021 by the double-digit growth in sales by Avanquest’s photo editor brand. Reflecting this trend, subscription-based sales account for more than 70% of revenue compared to 55% in H1 2019-2020, confirming inPixio’s ability to build customer loyalty by proposing easy and affordable access to photo editing tools until now reserved for complex and expensive professional applications.
Sold under a subscription plan, this new version of inPixio Photo Studio strengthens Avanquest’s SaaS portfolio and is expected to contribute to the division’s recurrent revenue which has already increased from 42% to 56% between H1 2019-2020 and H1 2020-2021.
To discover the new functionalities of inPixio Photo Studio 11, watch the video presentation :